What does concierge services mean to us?
- Stock refrigerator and/or freezer as requested or running errands. $25.00 per hour plus cost of groceries
- Water and feed interior and exterior plants per instructions.
- Start idle, stored vehicles and drive if insured. $10.00 per month vehicle checked weekly outside, inside visual inspection.
- Key service for outside contractors—provides access to property for insurance agents. Local contractors, service repairmen. Cleaning services, or other onsite service providers. Lock box fee $10.00 per week.
- Monitor to see that service provider’s work is done properly. $25.00 per hour
- Digital photographic e-mail reporting of new construction. $20.00 per visit
- Serve as security alarm notification agent. $40.00 working hours 8-5, $65.00 after working hours, weekends and Holidays
- Answering security alarm calls 24-7.(see above)
- Arrange for cleaners inside. Power washing lanais. Exteriors, roofs, driveways and walkways. Window cleaning in and out.
- Permanent Hurricane shutter’s closed or opened. $15.00
- Panels installed. $65.00 per hour per man
- Mail forwarding $8.00 per month plus postage
- Cleaning services – $100.00 and up
- Handyman services.
- Pre-storm inspections with photos for insurance purposes. $30.00 1st hour plus $20.00 per hour for additional time.
- Post-storm inspections with photos for you and your insurance company. $30.00 for 1st hour, $20.00 per hour after.
- Check and replenish salt water purifier as needed. $30.00 plus salt.
- Manage and take care of problems for owners who rent their homes. $30.00 per hour